Vertiv Liebert GXT5 UPS
The Vertiv Liebert GXT5 UPS is an online double conversion UPS solution which offers premium power outage protection and continuous power conditioning in a compact and flexible deployment system. It protects critical equipment against outages and every type of power disturbance without drawing on battery power, which extends battery life and minimizes replacements. This single-phase UPS operates with high power efficiency is intended for both centralized and edge applications. Its comprehensive three-year factory warranty, with next-day shipment for fast swap-and-replace execution allows for quick replacement and return to a protected IT environment. The unit includes a rack mounting hardware kit and base for tower installation in open environments.
With available Vertiv LIFE Services, data center managers can reduce the risk of unexpected downtime through remote diagnostic and preventive monitoring. An optional RDU101 SNMP/web card allows users to manage up to 100 distributed units with the free Vertiv Trellis ™ Power Insight Application. Available incapacities from 500VA to 20kVA in rack and tower configurations, the Vertiv Liebert GXT5 UPS includes:
· Compact 2U rack/tower convertible systems that are easy to install, configure and operate.
· Scalable runtimes with external battery cabinets and hot-swappable internal batteries.
· Market leading power capacity up to 20 kVA.
· High power factor (PF 0.9-1.0) ensures the connection of more loads and IT equipment.
· Programmable individual output socket for optimum battery usage and connected equipment power control
· ENERGYSTAR® 2.0 certified with high normal operating efficiency and ultimate efficiency with Vertiv’s active eco-mode.
· User-friendly interface includes gravity sensing graphical color display.