USB-C to DisplayPort 1.4 2M Active Cable (M/M)
The VisionTek USB-C to DisplayPort 1.4 2 meter (6 foot) active cable allows you to connect your favorite USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port device to your DisplayPort display or projector. This active cable works without any additional power or drivers. Watch movies in perfect 4K clarity or tackle your most demanding software applications with full DP 1.4 compatibility. This cable is backwards compatible with DP 1.3, 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0 standards.
VisionTek Display adapters offer a quick solution for your display needs. Our adapters work across all operating systems including OS X, Linux and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Where necessary, our adapters are active for expanded compatibility with multi monitor displays, docks, and digital signage. AMD Eyefinity is also supported with our adapters. Each VisionTek adapter has been extensively tested with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Mac systems to ensure a wide range of system compatibility.
Our USB-C display adapters are compatible with all systems with DisplayPort over Type-C. All systems with Thunderbolt 3 ports support DisplayPort over USB Type-C. Type-C ports may or may not support display outputs. Please consult your computer manufacturer for number of monitors and resolutions supported.
NOTE: This cable is not bi-directional. This cable converts USB-C to DisplayPort only, not vice-versa.
- Supports resolutions up to 8K UHDTV 7680 x 3840 @ 30Hz.
- Supports resolutions up to 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 @ 120Hz.
- Connect your USB-C device to a DisplayPort display, TV or projector.
- Cable is not bi-directional. Only USB-C source to DP displays supported.
- Thunderbolt 3 compatible.
- Fully DisplayPort 1.4 compatible.
- Supports AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display capability.
- No O/S driver required.
- Plug 'n Play with no power input requirement.
- One Year Warranty.