Tripp Lite U026-025
Tripp Lite's U026-025 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Active Extension Cable (M/F) increases the length of a device cable an additional 25 feet with no danger of signal loss or decrease in performance. Connect the male plug to a USB port on your computer or hub and the female end to a USB device cable. A built-in bus-powered signal booster ensures peak USB 2.0 signal quality. Backward compatible with previous USB generations, this active USB extension cable supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps.
The U026-025 works with all computers, devices and cables with USB-A connectors, and provides up to 150mA of power to the connected device. An external power supply or powered USB 2.0 hub is necessary if the connected device requires more than 150mA.
Premium foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Molded gold-plated connectors with corrosion-resistant gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
Extends Transmission Distance Between USB Devices an Additional 25 ft.
- Ideal for connecting printers, scanners and other USB peripherals more than 16 ft. from USB source device
- Allows a device to be located up to 41 ft. from the source
- Daisy-chain up to 5 cables for maximum 141 ft. distance
- Plug-and-play operation with no software or drivers required
Bus-Powered Repeater Extends Range
- No loss in signal quality or performance
Compatible with USB-A Computers, Cables and Devices
- Supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Provides up to 150mA of power to connected device
- External power supply or powered USB hub necessary to power devices requiring more than 150mA
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- Easy to hot-swap devices without needing to power down computer
Premium Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
- Foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
- Molded gold-plated connectors and gold-plated contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief helps cable and connectors move freely without stress or cracking
- Works with all major operating systems