Tripp Lite U042-030
The Tripp Lite U042-030 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed A/B Active Repeater Cable (M/M) allows you to connect a USB-B device to a computer up to 30 feet away with no danger of signal loss or decrease in performance. Connect the USB-A plug to a USB port on your computer or hub and the USB-B plug to a USB-B peripheral, such as a printer or scanner. A built-in bus-powered repeater ensures peak USB 2.0 signal quality. Backward compatible with previous USB generations, this 30-foot USB cable supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps.
The U042-030 works with all computers, devices and cables with USB-A or USB-B connectors, and provides up to 150mA of power to the connected USB-B device. An external power supply or powered USB 2.0 hub is required for power applications stronger than 150mA. You can hot-swap connected devices - for instance, unhook your printer and connect a scanner - without having to power down the computer.
Premium foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Molded connectors with corrosion-resistant gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
Connects a USB-B Device to a Computer Up to 30 ft. Away
- Ideal for connecting printer, scanner and other USB-B peripherals to a computer
- Plug-and-play operation with no software or drivers required
Bus-Powered Repeater Extends Range
- No loss in signal quality or performance
Compatible with USB-A and USB-B Computers, Cables and Devices
- Supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Provides up to 150mA of power to connected USB-B device
- External power supply or powered USB hub required for power applications stronger than 150mA
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- Easy to hot-swap devices without needing to power down computer
Premium Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
- Foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
- Molded connectors and gold-plated contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief helps cable and connectors move freely without stress or cracking
- Works with Windows and Mac computers