Tripp Lite (PDUMV20NETLX) PDU
Tripp Lite (PDUMV20NETLX) PDU
Product Key Features
Tripp Lite PDUMV20NETLX
The PDUMV20NETLX 1.9kW Single-Phase Switched PDU provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. Recommended for IT and industrial applications, the vertical PDU features 24 switched NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with included cord retention brackets to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot cord with NEMA L5-20P plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor the total load in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The vertical PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.
Distributes Network-Grade AC Power
- 1.9kW 120V switched PDU with single-phase input
- Recommended for network applications requiring individual outlet control, load shedding and remote monitoring of critical network components
- NEMA L5-20P plug with 10 ft. cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
24 Switched NEMA 5-15/20R Outlets Distribute AC Power
- Individual outlets can be remotely controlled to power up, power down, reboot or lock out devices
- Cord retention brackets prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
- Reports total PDU load in real time
- Supports IP-address self-ID
- Rotates 180° for easy reading at either angle
Built-In LX Platform Interface
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- No Java required
Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
Easy 0U Installation in EIA-Standard 19 in. Racks
- Vertical PDU mounts using included toolless buttons or rack-mounting brackets
- Included PDUMVROTATEBRKT allows mounting with rear-facing outlets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Time to Return
Standard Return Policy
Refund or Replacement within 45 days of the delivery date. All products that fall under the Standard Return Policy qualify for our 45-Day Hassle-Free Returns. Please see the section above for more details.
Replacement Only Return Policy
Replacement within 45 days of the delivery date.
Manufacturer Only Return Policy
Covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Please refer to the terms and conditions for the manufacturer's warranty or contact the manufacturer.
Holiday Extended Return Policies
Extended Holiday Return Policy.
Qualifying purchases of products displaying the " Extended Holiday Return Policy ", from November 1st, 2022 to December 25, 2022, are eligible for a Refund or Replacement until January 31, 2023.
Extended Holiday Replacement-Only Return Policy
Qualifying purchases of products displaying the " Extended Holiday Replacement-Only Return Policy ", from November 1st, 2022 to December 25, 2022, are eligible for a Replacement until January 31, 2023.
Tripp Lite 10ft Power Cord Extension Cable C19 to 5-20P Heavy Duty 20A 12AWG 10' (P049-010)
Tripp Lite 2ft Computer Power Cord Cable 5-15P to C13 10A 18AWG 2' 5-pack 5pc (P030-002-5)