SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Multi-Card Reader/Writer
IOGEAR's latest multi-card reader / writer is equipped with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and can read up to 59 different memory card formats! This is the perfect solution for people who transfer HD content from and to various digital cameras, mobile phones, or laptop computers.
The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Multi-Card Reader / Writer is the perfect solution for super-speed* data and file transferring. Up to 10x faster than USB 2.0 card readers, this new device will transfer data up to 5Gbps! That's fast! Quickly download HD videos, HD photos, and documents to your computer. This card reader can also read multiple cards at the same time.
The GFR381 works with all major memory card formats and supports high capacity. The compact design will allow you to take it anywhere, giving you the freedom to share content from you smartphone, or tablet anytime.
The GFR381 from IOGEAR is also backwards compatible with devices that are under USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 specifications.
Supporting Media List:
- Compact Flash/Micro Drive: CF-Type I, CF-Type II, CF-Ultra II, Microdrive, CF-Pro II, CF-Extreme, CF-Extreme III, CF-PSP II, CF-Supper, CF-Ultra X
- SD/SDHC/SDXC: SD, SDHC, SDXC, SD-Pro, SD-Pleomax, SD-Pro C, Ultra II SD, Ultra II Plus SD, SD-Extreme III, SD-Ultra X, SD-Turbo, SD-Supper, SD Max, Mini SD, Mini SD-Pro, Mini SD-Pleomax, MMC, MMC-Pleomax, MMC Pro, HS-MMC, MMC Plus, MMC-Plus Turbo, RS MMC, RS MMC-Pleomax, RS MMC-Speed, RS MMC-Max, MMC Mobile, MMC Mobile-ProC, MMC Mobile-Pocketnet, MMC Micro*
- Olympus DC and XD Card: Olympus DC Card, Olympus DC Card(M), Olympus DC Card (H)
- microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC: microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC, T-Flash
- Memory Stick: MS, MS-Magic Gate, MS-PRO Magic Gate, HS-MS-PRO Magic Gate, MS-DUO, MS DUO Magic Gate, MS-PRO Duo, HS-MS-PRO Duo, HS-MS-PRO Duo Magic Gate, MS-PRO Duo-PSP, MS-PRO Duo-Gaming Memory Stick
- M2: Memory Stick Micro (M2)
* Adapter required.
** Supply of this implementation of TPL’s CORE Flash technology does not convey a license nor imply a right under any patent, or any other industrial or intellectual property right of TPL, to use this implementation in any finished
* Device must be plugged into a USB 3.0 port in order to achieve super-speed rates