MEET PHYN, YOUR SMART WATER ASSISTANT
The self-installed water monitor that goes under a single sink, immediately notifies you if a leak is detected anywhere in your home, and provides detailed insights into how each fixture in your home uses water.
NEVER WORRY ABOUT HIDDEN LEAKS AGAIN
From drips leaks to catastrophic bursts and everything in between, Phyn gives you the tools to ensure that your home is watertight. And at the first sign of an issue, Phyn sends SMS or push notifications and can connect you to a local plumber in minutes.
UNDERSTAND POTENTIAL LEAKS
When Phyn detects a potential leak it sends you a mobile alert in seconds with all the details you need to help diagnose the issue. And you can get connected to a plumber within minutes right from the Phyn app.
HOW PHYN WORKS
Phyn measures microscopic water pressure changes in high definition - 240 times every second - to recognize the unique voice of each fixture in your home. So when you run a faucet, Phyn knows it's a faucet. And if that faucet leaks, Phyn lets you know.
CATCH SMALL ISSUES BEFORE THEY'RE BIG PROBLEMS
Turn off water at the main, run Phyn's Plumbing Check feature and in minutes you can detect a range of hidden flaws like poor seals and pinhole leaks in your water system. Fixing little leaks like these can save up to 10% on water bills.
SEE YOUR WATER AND SAVE
Track and view your water use daily and monthly to get ahead of your water costs, and see how your home compares to others. Over time, Phyn learns gives you insights into your water usage down to each fixture.
ONE EASY-TO-INSTALL DEVICE
Discreet but powerful, Phyn monitors your entire home from one under-the-sink location. Easily install under any sink with hot/cold water lines and a power outlet.
Phyn's patented technology uses pressure sensing to notify you before freeze conditions set in, giving you precious time to take action and avoid damage from frozen pipes.
SMART HOME INTEGRATED
Use voice commands to learn about your water use. Phyn works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. And with IFTTT you can have Phyn trigger actions with other smart home devices.
- Get alerted to leaks as soon as they happen
- Connect to a local plumber within minutes
- Monitor your water use by month and day, compare to other households
- Over time, see how much water your fixtures are using
- Manual plumbing checks looks for tiny leaks to .1 GPM (drip leaks)
- Freeze alerts give you a warning before your pipes have a chance to freeze
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home for hands-free voice control
- Works with IFTTT
- Works with your existing home Wi-Fi network and mobile Internet (3G/4G), no hub or subscription required
- Monitor up to 6 devices/homes in the Ph