Netgear GS324T-100NAS Ethernet Switch Features
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR® understands the importance of reliable and high performance networks that are SMB budget aware. With the growth of virtualization, cloud-based services and applications like VoIP, video streaming and IP surveillance, SMB networks need to extend beyond simple reliability to performance and security. Netgear S350 GS324T Ethernet Switch is tailored to these essential network needs of your business; delivering unprecedented non-blocking Gigabit bandwidth and solid network security at an affordable cost.
NETGEAR Smart Managed Pro S350 series consists of five switch models, including 8-, 24- and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet switches and 8-, and 24-port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ switches with 2 or 4 SFP ports for fiber uplinks, offering powerful Layer 2 features, enhanced performance and ease of use. They are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. Advanced features such as L2/L3/L4 Access Control Lists (ACLs), Quality of Service (QoS), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) will ensure a high-speed and highly secured network environment for your business.
All NETGEAR S350 Series switches support flexible mounting options, including wall-mounting, desktop and under-table installation. The 24- and 48-port models are also rack-mountable. All models include Kensington lock slot to physically secure your switch in open space. The fan-less 8-port models and 24-port non-PoE model will operate silently, ideal for the noise-sensitive environment.
The 24-port PoE+ model and 48-port model also work under 33dBA acoustic level. All NETGEAR S350 Series switches support IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode, caring power saving for your business. Netgear S350 Series is covered by NETGEAR ProSAFE® Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty and extendable support, offering a worry-free user's experience at very affordable total cost of ownership.
- Auto Negotiation of speed and duplex modes
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Dynamic MAC address management
- IEEE 802.1Q-based VLAN
- Auto Voice VLAN
- Auto Video VLAN
- QoS based on WRR, strict priority, or both
- Port-based and IEEE 801.2p-based QoS
- TCP/UDP-based QoS
- DSCP Support
- Rate Limiting (ingress, or egress)
- Link Aggregation and LACP
- Web browser-based management GUI
- Smart Control Center Software for multi-switch management
- IP Access List
- Configurable Management VLAN
- SNMP v1/v2c and v3
- Standard MIBs (RFC1213, RFC1643, and RFC1493)
- RMON group 1, 2, 3, 9
- Firmware Upgrade through Smart Control Center (TFTP)
- Firmware download (to switch) and upload (to server) through TFTP/HTTP
- Configuration and Image Upload (to PC) through HTTP
- Configuration Download (to Switch) thru TFTP/HTTP and upload (to server)
- Memory & FLASH log
- Syslog (server)
- System password protection
- Registration through NETGEAT Insight App