The VisionTek mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter features a mini DP male connector on one end and an HDMI female connector on the other. An HDMI cable (sold separately) is required for this mDP to HDMI adapter. The adapter allows you to connect any mini DisplayPort-equipped laptop, including the Mac® family of products, to a standard HDMI connection such as an HDTV, monitor, or projector.
Unlike passive adapters, this mDP to HDMI converter offers an active chipset for compatibility with any Mini DisplayPort output - ideal for graphics cards and devices that do not support outputting multi-mode DP++ signals (e.g. AMD Eyefinity).
VisionTek Display adapters offer a quick solution for your display needs. Our adapters work across all operating systems including OS X, Linux and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Where necessary, our adapters are active for expanded compatibility with multi monitor displays, docks, and digital signage. AMD Eyefinity is also supported with our adapters. Each VisionTek adapter has been extensively tested with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Mac systems to ensure a wide range of system compatibility.Key Features
- Supports resolutions up to 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz).
- Fully HDMI 2.0 compatible.
- Connect your mDP device to an HDMI display, TV or projector.
- (Not reversible, only supports mDP to HDMI)
- Active chipset for expanded capability.
- Supports AMD Eyefinity Multi-display capability.
- No O/S driver required.
- Plug 'n Play with no power input requirement.
- One Year Warranty