The VisionTek mini DisplayPort to DL DVI-D active adapter features a mini DP male connector on one end and a DVI-D female connector on the other. The adapter allows you to connect any mini DisplayPort-equipped laptop, including the Mac family of products, to a standard DVI-D connection such as an HDTV, monitor or projector. Watch movies in perfect 1080p clarity or tackle your most demanding software applications across multiple displays. The mDP to DVI active adapter requires a DVI cable (sold separately).
Unlike passive adapters, this mDP to DVI converter offers an active chipset for compatibility with an Mini DisplayPort output - ideal for graphics cards and devices that do not support outputting multi-mode DP++ signals (e.g. AMD Eyefinity).
NOTE: This cable is not bi-directional. This cable converts
mini DisplayPort to DL DVI-D only, not vice-versa.
VisionTek Display adapters offer a quick solution for your display needs. Our adapters work across all operating systems including OS X, Linux and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Where necessary, our adapters are active for expanded compatibility with multi monitor displays, docks, and digital signage. AMD Eyefinity is also supported with our adapters. Each VisionTek adapter has been extensively tested with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Mac systems to ensure a wide range of system compatibility.
- Supports 2560 x 1600 resolution @ 24-bit color. (32-bit color supported at lower resolutions.)
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz).
- Connect your mDP device to a DL DVI-D display, TV or projector. (Not reversible, only supports mDP to DL DVI-D)
- Active adapter for Expanded Compatibility. Works with virtually all configurations. Does not require a DP++ Port.
- Supports AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display capability.
- No O/S driver required.
- Plug 'n Play with no power input requirement.
- One Year Warranty.