Vertiv Liebert GXT5 UPS
TheVertiv Liebert GXT5 UPS is an online double conversion UPS solution whichoffers premium power outage protection and continuous power conditioning in acompact and flexible deployment system. It protects critical equipment againstoutages and every type of power disturbance without drawing on battery power, whichextends battery life and minimizes replacements. This single-phase UPS operateswith high power efficiency is intended for both centralized and edge applications.Its comprehensive three-year factory warranty, with next-day shipment for fastswap-and-replace execution allows for quick replacement and return to aprotected IT environment. The unit includes a rack mounting hardware kit and basefor tower installation in open environments.
With available Vertiv LIFE Services, data center managers can reduce the riskof unexpected downtime through remote diagnostic and preventive monitoring. Anoptional RDU101 SNMP/webcard allows users to manage up to 100 distributed unitswith the free Vertiv Trellis ™ Power Insight Application. Available incapacities from 500VA to 20kVA in rack and tower configurations, the VertivLiebert GXT5 UPS includes:
· Compact2U rack/tower convertible systems that are easy to install, configure andoperate.
· Scalableruntimes with external battery cabinets and hot-swappable internal batteries.
· Marketleading power capacity up to 20 kVA.
· Highpower factor (PF 0.9-1.0) ensures the connection of more loads and ITequipment.
· Programmableindividual output socket for optimum battery usage and connected equipmentpower control
· ENERGYSTAR® 2.0 certified with high normal operating efficiency and ultimateefficiency with Vertiv’s active eco-mode.
· User-friendlyinterface includes gravity sensing graphical color display.