Tripp Lite P568-006-WH
The P568-006-WH High-Speed HDMI 4K Cable (M/M) is recommended for digital signage, video presentations, point-of-sale displays, classrooms and other applications that display Ultra High Resolution (UHD) video and multi-channel audio. It connects 4K-enabled source devices, such as computers and Blu-ray players, to 4K-enabled displays, such as monitors, projectors and televisions.
This cable supports video resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K x 2K (4096 x 2160) at 30 Hz and data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps. When used with an Apple® digital AV adapter, it supports iPad2® video mirroring for playing games, watching videos or displaying presentations.
The 6-ft. (1.83 m) molded 30 AWG cable features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Gold-plated white connectors provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. A flexible PVC jacket makes the HDCP Pass-Through cable easy to install in tight spaces.
Connects HDMI Source to 4K TV, Projector or Monitor
- Ideal for digital signage, video presentations, point-of-sale displays, classrooms and other applications with 4K video and multi-channel audio
High Performance and Wide Compatibility
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps
- Complies with HDCP Pass-Through standards
- Supports iPad2 video mirroring when used with Apple digital A/V adapter
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations
Superior Quality Ensures a Flawless Signal
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated white connectors for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Fully molded 30 AWG construction with integral strain relief reduces stress and adds flexibility
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces