Digi EX15 LTE cellular extenders offer gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity for retailers and other organizations that cannot tolerate network downtime and the negative impact on revenue streams and brand reputation.
A suite of upgradeable Digi CORE® plug-in LTE modems lets users select the cellular speeds that best fit their business requirements, including LTE Cat 4, LTE-Advanced Cat 6 and Cat 11 for data-intensive applications, and LTE-Advanced Pro Cat 18 for critical communications.
Combine a Digi EX15 with a dedicated wireline connection to ensure dual ISP connectivity, maximum uptime and complete business continuity for devices that must be "always on," such as mobile kiosks, digital signs and POS systems.
You can use Digi EX15 for primary LTE connectivity, in addition to dual-connectivity/failover. Additionally, the serial port can provide out-of-band (OOB) management for remote, off-premise equipment.
Digi device management applications provide easy setup, configuration and support for Digi devices. Digi Remote Manager® offers secure, web-based device management for network visibility and control over your Digi enterprise routers and gateways after deployment.
For fast and easy installations, a site survey battery, PoE injector and mounting accessories are included for proper placement based on optimal signal strength.FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- LTE-certified Digi CORE® plug-in modem
- Scalable cellular technology allows you to match speeds to applications and future proof your network
- Optimized connectivity to any Ethernet device
- Battery pack for site survey to identify optimal signal strength placement
- Multiple mounting options and accessories
- Serial port for remote, out-of-band management
- Securely deploy, monitor and control devices with Digi Remote Manager®
- Zero-touch provisioning and cloud management