1-Local/Remote Share Access Single Port DVI KVM over IP
- High video resolution – up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz RB for both local and remote consoles
- Supports TLS 1.2 data encryption and RSA 2048-bit certificates to secure user slogging in from browsers
- Virtual Media Support
The CN8600 DVI KVM over IP is a cost efficient over-IP device, which allows remote access of digital video,audio and virtual media via remote control of a PC or workstation. The CN8600 enables Over IP capability by connecting compatible ATEN DVI KVM switch and / or LCD console, such as the CS1768 (8-Port USB DVI KVM Switch) or CL6700 (DVI LCD Console).
For user-friendly operation, a mini USB port on the rear panel is designed as a Laptop USB Console (LUC) port or a Virtual Media port. No additional monitor, keyboard or mouse is required locally for routine maintenance – simply use the LUC port to connect a laptop, and access any computer connected to the switch for easy on-site management. The CN8600’s Virtual Media function allows a user to perform diagnostic testing, file transfers, or apply OS / applications updates and patches from a remote console.
- Up to 64 user accounts
- Up to 32 concurrent logins
- Console access right management
- End session feature – administrators can terminate running sessions
- Event logging and Windows-based Log Server support
- Event Logging – the CN8600 can record all events that take place on it and write them to a searchable database.
- Critical system events sent by email and SNMP trap; and Syslog support
- Firmware upgradable via remote access
- Access the CN8600 via a built-in serial viewer, or via third-party software (such as PuTTY) for Telnet and SSH sessions
- Out of Band Support – access the CN8600 through its serial port using a dial-up connection
- Port Share Mode allows multiple users to gain access to a server simultaneously